Sunday, August 25, 2013

Well Poooo, Up 0.2 lbs. Whatever!! :)

Happy Sunday!
I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend!  It's been a pleasant and relaxing weekend.  Finally caught up with my friend Fri night as it had been FOREVER!  Sooo good to see her and chat. :)  Saturday, I just had a lazy am.  Hubby went with me to the WW meeting which was nice.  He had a great loss, 2.2 lbs!  Yay, him!!  I couldn't tell what would happen with me.  Had a great week, worked out a lot, but who knew.  Well, POO on the scale!  Up 0.2 lbs.  I was up 0.8 lbs last week post the trip.  Was okay with that.  I guess up a pound total from traveling is not bad. Think my body is a little delayed at times in gaining or losing.  My WW friend had a nice loss though.  You go girl!!! :)  After the meeting we stopped by to see my friends who had just moved close to where our meeting is.  Was sooo great to see them and the new place.  It's very cute and cozy, and they are doing very well! :)

I didn't let the gain derail me, so went straight to the gym.  My knee has really been hurting the last few days from PT.  The therapist went all out this time and I think it was too much.  My knee just ached.  In fact my entire leg hurt.  In light of this, I thought I would go easy at the gym.  I always think that! :)  But, then something kicks in and I'm off.  I did an interval 5K (up and down hills) at various speeds over 3.0 mph and finished in 57 mins!  Then, I walked like 10 more mins.  Why?!  I was pretty sore after, so took some advil.  That helped a lot!  Just had a lazy night at home which was nice.

Slept in a little today and I felt much better.  The leg/knee didn't hurt at all.  I ran my favorite weekend errand: over to Torrey Hills to hit up Vons, Bruegger's Bagels, Starbucks, and Dirty Dogs.  I can get so much done in an hour!  I love Bruegger's Skinny Cut Light Smoked Salmon Sandwich.  Yum!  Add my Ice Grande Nonfat 3 pump Mocha with foam/no whip, and that is a blissful weekend breakfast treat!  I am about to head off to the gym.  Don't think we'll do a 5K, but that's what I always say.  haha! :)  Then, hubby and I are going to the movies to see The World's End.  It looks very funny.  I love British movies.  I never watch the VMA's, as I stopped watching MTV like in the early 90's.  BUT, I heard there may be an N'SYNC reunion tonight, therefore I gotta check it out.  I know, I'm weird.  I wasn't a huge N'SYNC fan in the day, but I did go to their concert at the Stadium.  Did I just admit that?!  That was nuts.  Almost got in a brawl with some women.  Seriously, security was called!  C, do you remember that?! :)  I'm safer at a Motley Crue concert than I am N'SYNC! :)

Well, hope you all enjoy a fabulous Sunday and a great last week of August!  3 day weekend next weekend...... Hip Hip HOORAY!!!! :)

Cheers,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments help motivate me and keep me going on this journey! Thanks so much!! :)