Saturday, September 7, 2013

She Shoots, She Scores!!!! Goal!!!! :)

Happy Saturday y'all!
Oh my heck it is still freaking hot and humid in San Diego!  We've had the AC on 24/7 at home, the car, and at work.  Can't wait to see this electric bill!! :(  I hear it's supposed to break early next week.  Thank Heavens!!!  Hope it lasts for awhile.  I actually broke out the shorts today! :)

I can tell you though, I feel so much better right now going through this heat wave and being 60 lbs lighter!  YEP, I said 60!! :)  I lost that 0.2 lbs last week and then some!  1.6 lbs to be exact. :)  Soooo thrilled!  So, 61.4 lost since Jan and 70 since last year. I'm also only 2 lbs away from being half way through what I need to lose in total.  Plug in Bon Jovi song here.....Woah  Ohhhh, I'm half way there!!!!  Woah Ohhhhh!!!  :)

I really didn't know what would happen at WI today.  TOM is in town so I've eaten more points than normal.  I've had way more caffeine then water and I'm retaining fluids like crazy!  I did work out a lot this week though.  Got 34 activity points which is my most yet!  Did 2 5K's last weekend and an extra workout last night.  Thank gosh for big industrial fans at the gym!!!  Hubby had a great loss too, 1.6 lbs gone!! :)  He is so close to being down 50 lbs!  T had a great WI too and got her 10%!  Soooo happy for you!!  You are doing it girl!  And J, holy cow, just caught up with her and she is just 13 lbs away from Lifetime GOAL!!  Amazing!!  It is soo inspiring and encouraging to be around all these folks reaching for their goals and taking charge of their health.  Now is the time!!!  If you haven't started but want to, it's a great time to join WW.  One month free!  Let's do it together!

Also, for those of you interested in joining me and some friends - we will be celebrating my birthday by doing the Iron Girl 5K on December 8th in Del Mar.  Looking forward to this!  I can give you a discount code for joining our group, so just let me know if you are interested.  This one is just for the girls. :)

Well, not doing too much this weekend.....again!  Just surviving the heat, going to the gym, and relaxing.  I have a crazy next weekend and 2 weeks after that, so just enjoying the downtime right now.

Hope your September is off to a good start!  September is the new January, a great time to make new commitments and goals or strengthen current ones before the holiday months hit!  What will you do different this year to get through the holidays in one piece with less padding added?! :)

Cheers,
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! (This is Kelly from WW) I nominated you for a "Sunshine Award" blog! Read my blog post today at www.inittoloseit13.wordpress.com and it'll give you instructions! :) You are doing SO SO WELL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments help motivate me and keep me going on this journey! Thanks so much!! :)