Saturday, May 25, 2013

Goodbye 40's, Hello 30's! :) Yay for the long weekend!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to you all! First, thank you to all of you have served, are serving, or have lost someone who has served.  We honor and remember each of you!

Last week was a loonnnnnnng week.  So it seemed.  It was a decent week but for some reason I woke up 3 days in a row at 5am.  WHY????!!!!!!  Even did it again this morning, on a Saturday!  Ugh, hope this is not a new trend!  Soo, I'm a wee bit tired.  Have plans to see several movies this weekend, catch up with some friends, do errands, and definitely get some workouts in.  I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far!

I had a nice surprise of a weigh in today.  I honestly didn't expect much since TOM was in town.  I always feel so yuk then, so I really can't tell if I've lost or gained.  But, I lost 3.6 lbs!!! :)  That put me out of the 240's and into the 230's, 239.6 to be exact! :)  So, down a total of 38 lbs since January and 48 lbs since last year.  Wow!  It feels good!  Hubby had a great weigh in too, down 3 lbs for a total of 27 lbs. :)  Friends had good weigh in's today too and I was soo excited to welcome a dear friend back!  You go girl, you can do it!! :)  This is so fun to have so many of us on this journey to health, and succeeding!

I celebrated with a friend today for her birthday and decided to indulge in Sprinkles Cupcakes - only 1, Chocolate Peanut Butter. :)  I ate that thing sooo slow, savored every bite, and it was perfection!! :)  But oh heck, I actually kind of feel sick now.  No, this can't be!!  Perhaps my body can't handle this much sugar?!  I'm still glad I spent all 15 points on it, cause that was a worthwhile point hog! haha! :)  Gotta have some food enjoyment in life on this journey! :)

Okay, time to put this tired girl to bed.  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments help motivate me and keep me going on this journey! Thanks so much!! :)