So, I thought I would write everyday like a journal.  But, then the flu came....  Boy, is it a nasty one this year!  I have felt so miserable and gone to bed early every night.  Actually a good distraction if you are wanting food for any other reason than being hungry. :)  It's been a good week despite illness.  Have tracked everyday.  Yeah!!  Have stayed within my points and not been too hungry.  The biggest revelation I had the first few days was that all the convenient "healthy" foods I was buying are very high in points!!  Man, doesn't leave much left.  I also noticed that foods higher in protein seem to have higher points.  I tend to eat higher protein, less fiber, so that's probably why my foods are so high in points.  It is nice to be able to eat fruits and vegetables as often as I want.  I'm eating more than usual, but probably not 5 yet a day.  Still need to work on that.  One step at a time. :)

I see the doctor on Monday about my knee.  Finally!  It's getting better and I'm pretty sure I didn't tear anything or need surgery.  But, I do think there is still something not quite right.  I'm eager to see what he says and hope it is nothing and I'm cleared to start moving more.  That would be great!  I'm actually looking forward to exercising.  Huh?!  Isn't it funny when you can, you will find every excuse not to exercise!  Go figure.... :)

Well, tomorrow is weigh-in and meeting.  I'm actually looking forward to going. :)  I feel like I've had a good week but I won't be hostage to the scale.  If it doesn't reflect how I feel, well, c'est la vie.  Keep going!  The scale is not the only measurement of health status, lifestyle change, and weight loss!

Hope you all have had a good week too!