Well, this ended up being a really hard week in terms of food and exercise. :(  I was so nervous about the plane ride (fitting in the seat) and the physicality of the trip.  First up, the plane ride.  I took my friends advice and asked for a seatbelt extender the second I got on the plane.  I also had priority seating which was nice.  The seats had lots of legroom and to my wondrous surprise, I FIT!  I didn't need the seatbelt extender!!  Woo hoo!  My new favorite airline is Virgin America! :)  I took snacks for the plane which turned out to be a good thing because we were delayed.  After several hours, we finally got in to the hotel and I ordered a turkey sandwich and salad.  Ate a WW bar for dessert. :) 

The next day I was off to 3 days of 8 hours of sitting in training.  Well, here is where the hard stuff started.  Boredom and tiredness kicks in my I need/I want/I deserve yummy food.  Well, there was definitely both, and plenty of yummy food!  Breakfast and lunch were catered each day and much to my surprise, there was not much healthy! :(  Breakfast was eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, pancakes, french toast, danishes, fruit.  Lunch was cheese laden chicken enchilada casserole, rice, beans, tortillas, chips and salsa, a little bit of salad mix, regular soda, and desserts galore!  Ugh.  Let's just say that any restraint went out the window!  I didn't have huge helpings or seconds, but it was a lot of heavy food close together (3 hours a part) and a ton of sitting.  I was so full and yuck.  For dinner I really wanted a burger/fries (go figure!), etc. but convinced myself to get a big salad with chicken.  I was glad I did.  The next night I met friends for dinner and we had the best pizza ever!  Yum!  But, again restraint went out the window.  Had drinks and dessert too.  I was really full after this!  Again, not a lick of exercise. :(  I was so craving my at home routine!

The last day was pretty much the same: food galore, sitting, tired and bored.  I was then rushed to get to the airport and didn't grab anything to eat.  Didn't think I would be hungry after everything I'd eaten.  Well, it took extra time to get home and now I was starving!  Went thru fast food for a burger and fries, at 11pm.  Not a good thing to be eating that late.  Went to bed but vowed that today I would be back on track with the normal routine.

Had my normal healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner today and went to the gym and did 60 mins of cardio.  I felt a lot better. :)  I'm proud I got back on track so quickly when I got home.  These are huge steps for me!  Next though, I need to figure out how to conquer times like I just had.  I need to come up with steps, a plan, a strategy... because this is clearly going to be a problem until I successfully make it through at least 1 event.

For now, moving forward and not looking back.  Glad to be home and had a pretty good trip overall.  Whatever the scale says tomorrow, it is just a blimp and it can be fixed. :)