Well, it was that time again.  I think I was hoping for a BIG loss since I had done a lot of working out this week.  I lost 1.4, so down a total of 17.4 thus far.  I'm happy with it, but I think I secretly wanted like 3 or 5 lbs.  I know, I know, all in due time and this is a good normal rate. :)  Last night was a bit of a trial for me.  When to my girlfriend's house to hang out.  Kind of a deadly combination for me and food.  She had made lasagna and garlic bread.  Had one serving and it was great.  Was still a little hungry.  Wish we had had some veggies, but she didn't have them.  Then, she broke out the cookies!  First, girl scout cookies.  I had 1 Samoa.  Then, 2 more.  They were tasty!!!  Stopped.  Later, came these thin toffee like Florentine cookies.  The package was sitting right next to me and they were the kind of cookies that stick together.  I had one.  Then another.  I took a long pause, but man did I obsess and think about these darn cookies!!  I delayed a few hours, and then wanted one more.... but heck, 2 were stuck together!  So, I ate it.  I finally got up and put the container in the kitchen.  Something I now realize I should have done after the 1st cookie.  Out of sight, out of mind.

There were no nutritionals on it, so I had no idea what the points was.  I really didn't want to count any of this, but I actually went by the store today to find the same cookies to see if I could get the nutritionals!! :)  Unfortunately, they were a bakery item, so no facts.  Did my best research and recorded the points.

I went to the gym today, and think I had a little bit of guilt over last night and had lots of energy.  So, I crazily did 60 mins of cardio!  I will probably regret this tomorrow am when I can't move. :)  Tonight I'm watching the Oscars with a friend.  I've ordered healthy pizza and salad, but with low cal dressing.  Guiltless popcorn.  Hummus and veggies.  And a light dessert.  Hoping to not break the bank!!

Alrighty, Happy Oscars Evening to my movie loving WW friends and here's to a great week of losing for everyone!