So, this has been one of the toughest health weeks for me.  Have just felt like **** all week.  :(  Sinus issues, headache, horrible nature week, insane GI issues, and praying away another bout of diverticulitis.  I can't get another one so soon and that means potential surgery!  Plus, I'm doing everything right eating wise, so how could it happen?!  Anyway, for now it's not.  Let's hope it stays away!  I just wanted to crawl into bed all week and shut out the world.  But, I dragged myself to work each day including 2 offsite meetings (with tons of food!).  Made it to the gym twice, but that was as much as I could do.  I've been soo uncomfortable that I haven't even talked to any friends this week.  I'm sorry!! :(  But, decided to drag myself to weigh in today.  Knew there was a big chance I could have gained because of the GI issues.  Would give myself a break if I did.  Wasn't even going to stay for the meeting because my head wanted to explode.  Marie (the leader) weighed me and said OMG you hit your 25 lbs!  You will probably hit 10% next week!  I was like WHAT???!!!!  How much did I lose?  Oh heck, 4.2 lbs!  It took me almost 3 weeks to lose a pound to get to 20, and so little time to get to 25.  Go figure!  Goes to show there really is no rhyme or reason to this weight loss thing in terms of the scale.  All I can do is stay on plan, track, exercise and the body and scale will follow at some point.  I ended up staying for the meeting and getting my lovely 25 lb charm. :)  I think I will wear that around my neck because that was hard work!

The husband lost 1.4 lbs, woo hoo!!!!  Collectively we have almost lost 50 lbs. :)  This is sooo exciting.  It feels so good to be making positive healthy changes in our lives, for ourselves, and for each other!

Well friends, I hope you had a successful week and are enjoying the weekend!  Thanks again for all your support and encouragement!  It does take a village to lose weight successfully. :)