So, the drinking more water this week is not working out too well so far. :(  I am doing less caffeine, but still not enough water.  I found a water pitcher that infuses fruit on Amazon that I want to buy.  Hopefully that will help!  But, there's still the last half of the week to get this hydration thing going!

So, my workplace is a continuous bounty of available food.  This week it has been boxes of donuts and then chocolate cake.  I am learning what works for me is to put blinders on.  Don't look, don't even entertain the thought, the sight, the smell, the wonderment.  Keep passing by on what your plan was.  I'm not saying I can't have it, but it was a "surprise" and there are lots of those "surprises", everyday at work!  Therefore, it is really no longer a surprise/treat. Ha!  If it is something extraordinary or happens to be that nature week, then maybe. :)  But I have finally figured out the sweets I love: chocolate, sprinkled donuts, a sprinkles cupcake, etc.  If the "surprise" is not that, it is not worth the points!  I have also told several of my co-workers that I'm doing WW, and that has actually helped.  They are looking out for me!  They warn me not to go into the kitchen, or the break room, etc. Nice of them! :)

Oh the heels of my Aha Moment this week, I would like to start writing in my Gratitude Journal.  Funny thing is, I bought it last year - but now I feel it is the right time to use it!

And, a great friend and WW companion turned me onto a blog called 300poundsdown.com. I must say, it is quite inspirational and I can really identify with much of what she says/feels.  Today's blog was about are you the glass is half empty or half full kind of person.  I honestly can say I'm probably more the glass is half empty - always seeing how far I still have left to go.  This is especially true about weight loss.  Well, it's a long freaking way if you have 100+ to lose, 1-2 lbs at a time!!  But, it really resonated with me when she said the glass is half full person sees how far they have come!  It resonated because I think that is what I need, that thinking, that is the key to keep the motivation up for this journey!!

So coming full circle, I want to use my Gratitude Journal to keep track of everything I am thankful for on a daily basis, to see how far I've come.  That will be a much bigger impact on a daily basis then the scale will be. :)  And I loved this quote "you have come half way, it's just as far to go back as it is to press forward". :)  And I have to keep reminding myself of this when I think this will take FOREVER....what else would I be doing?  I will be 43 next year (no stopping that!) and could be the same weight/health (or worse), or could weigh less/better health.  My choice! :)  I choose better health!

To end with some quotes from 300poundsdown: All you have to do is keep going when you want to quit; Don't turn back at the halfway mark; Don't let the "Wednesday's" in life get you down, Thursday is only 24 hours away!

Have a wonderful Thursday my WW friends! :)