Week 2 has come to a close.  1.6 lbs more gone, poof! :)  11 lbs total so far.  Not too shabby if I must say!  I am a lot hungrier this week then the first week, so I think I'm going to have to start eating more of the weekly points.  I don't feel deprived.  I have not had any cravings.  I had one moment of watching a tv show today where they were baking decadent cakes and instantly I wanted to go get a decadent cake.  But, I sat with it and distracted myself, and eventually I forgot all about it.  But, I tell ya, for that little bit of time, it is soooo real, soo very strong, screaming your name, wanting to throw in the towel to reckless abandon of who cares!!

I'm almost over my bronchitis/sinus infection, thank gosh.  My knee is doing better but still not 100%.  I'm going to start to add in some exercise this week and see how it goes.  Will take it slow, not push myself, and see what happens.  Today is my last day of the assessment phase of ActiveLink so I'm looking forward to see what it does next.

Well, here's to a great Week 3!  So happy I finally was able to get my head together, use all the CBT and DBT skills I've learned this past year, and take on this new chapter of the Journey.  I have to thank Rebecca for mentioning it to me and then encouraging me but not pushing! :)  Lucky to have her support and friendship.