Good Morning,
A little late here.  Had a good WI yesterday. :)  Lost 2.8 lbs! :)  So, lost the 1.4 gained previous week on trip plus some extra.  I was happy. :)  So, 19 lbs lost so far.  It feels like it has taken forever to get to 20 lbs!  My husband is joining me in doing WW, so I'm excited about that.  We are going to create individual goals and couple weight loss goals and rewards!  Woo hoo! :)  Going to drag myself to the gym today, but really not feeling it.  Have a bad headache. :(

I do have a question to throw out to all my WW friends, supporters, and followers: How do you stay motivated every day when you have 100+ lbs to lose??  I have never really had a long term goal, let alone stuck with one (whether it be saving money, training for a sport, etc).  I'm not unmotivated, and I'm not deterred from persevering, but it just feels like this will take FOREVER!!!  Mentally, I know it will take as long as it takes.  BUT, how do you keep yourself excited each day to keep chugging along, doing the same thing?  Any advice, books you've read, etc. is very much appreciated!

Have a great St. Patty's Day my friends.  Have a wonderful and successful week! :)