Well, this fourth week has been the toughest so far.  I started formally working out and I'm sore as heck!  Have done 4 days so far.  Some days I can't understand why ActiveLink doesn't give me any Activity points.  I've gone over 100%.  I wonder how much you have to go over 100%.  I'll have to ask my leader.  This week has been the first time I've been drawn to sweets thus far.  Uh oh, I think it may be that lovely PMS time. :(  This time always ALWAYS gets me!!  I get really bad cravings and want to eat all kinds of sweets.  In the past, it has been one week of full binging.  Not now.  I'm aware of it, so can meet it head on.  Still won't be fun, and I hate saying NO to myself. :)  Okay, it's not really me.  It's the PMS Demon!!!! :)  I had scheduled a reward of a Sprinkles Cupcake this week for meeting my 5% Goal.  I normally only get chocolate but I also love Salted Carmel.  Went with the Salted Carmel.  DANG!!!!  Was so not feeling it.  Really should have gotten the chocolate.  Gonna have to wait awhile for another one of those.  Freaking 13 points!  I had to laugh, they are 4 without the frosting.  Who the heck eats a Sprinkles without the frosting!!!!!!!!  NOT ME!!!  That's the best part! :)  So, I ended up having a small chocolate candy heart later.  That didn't do it for me either. :(  Earlier in the evening at a friend's house I had 3 junior mints.  Those were good!  Today I ignored some chocolate sprinkled fudge thing in the work kitchen.  I'm a sucker for sprinkles!  Haha!!  But, I worked overtime and my co-worker offered me girl scout cookies.  Ugh!  I did figure out the points first, and I could have 3 for 4 points.  So, felt it was worth it.  They were good! 

I haven't over spent my weekly points, which is good.  But it is definitely the most I've used yet.  We'll see what the scale shows this week.  I'm just glad I figured out the PMS thing right now, before WAY too much damage was done.  Cause I can do a lot of damage in a week! :(

Alrighty, time for bed.  This has been a crazy week.  Wishing you all a great rest of the week!