I am a little late on this update.  Oopps! :)  Well, it was a great weigh-in.  Lost another 3 lbs this week totaling 14 so far, and hit my 5% goal.  Yay me!  So excited to hit a goal pretty darn quick.  Another kudos was that I started to formally exercise.  Went to the gym on Saturday and just did 30 mins on the treadmill.  Oh man, I hurt!  Knee is still sore and swollen.  Not going to push it though.  Sunday I couldn't get to the gym before they closed, so I walked 30 mins outside on the track.  That was even harder because it was a warm day.  But, it was nice to listen to my music and stare at the ocean. :)  I decided to take a break today, but then felt like I still needed to move.  So, when I got home my husband and I did a 15 min walk around the neighborhood.... without the dogs, so it was faster paced!  I'm still walking the dogs 2-3 times a day.  And, I started trying to walk around my floor at work (do 1 lap) every time I get up.  It's not working out to every hour, but more like every 2 hours.  I've noticed via ActiveLink, 2pm is my worst hour.  I pretty much sit and don't move at all.  Gonna have to take note of that! :)

Over the past week, I spent a good amount of time coming up with a goal and reward list to keep me motivated.  I'll post that shortly.  I also wanted a nice visual representation of my weight loss, so I bought 2 Mason Jars with pretty stones (large and small).  I put the number of lbs I need to lose in total in 1 Jar, and then every time I weigh in and lose, I move that number of stones over to the other jar.  Helps me to stay motivated!  I'll post a picture too. :)

Well, I'm exhausted.  Time for bed.  Wishing all my WW and new friends success this week!