So, as I said in my last post, I was looking forward to going to the meeting Saturday as I felt like I had had a good week.  I usually am spot on with estimating how much weight I've lost or gained.  I thought probably a pound or two.  Well holy cow, this has never happened!  I lost 9.4 lbs the first week!!  About blew me over.  That's like Biggest Loser Numbers. :)  I was excited to get my sticker from Marie. :)  I still can't exercise because of my knee and I was sicker than a dog this week with a cold.  Imagine what I can do when healthy!!  I'm starting on antibiotics today for a sinus infection/bronchitis, so it will still be awhile before I can resume life as normal.  This is teaching me patience.  But I am starting to go stir crazy being in the house sooooo much.  Dying to go to a movie or something! 

This past week I focused on reading the materials, tracking everything, and eating within my points.  That was fairly easy.  I didn't go hungry at all until Saturday.  Saturday was the first day I felt like I needed to eat more.  I've tried some new things.  I really like Extreme Pita!  Tomorrow we start our dinner delivery so I'm hoping for yummy things there.

This week I will be focusing on wearing the ActiveLink to finish the assessment stage.  I will also continue to track and try to get in more fruits and veggies each day.  I also seriously need to drink more water.  A LOT MORE water!!!

Well, that's about it for today.  It is freaking 80 degrees in San Diego.  Last week was 40's.  No wonder we are all stinking sick!!!

Have a great week!